Wed, Nov 29|
Classic Minky Stocking - FREE Zoom Class!
Learn to make a timeless Christmas stocking out of minky, just in time to decorate for the holidays!
Time & Location
Nov 29, 2023, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
About the event
Join Lemon Quilts and Shannon Fabrics (aka the fabulous Linda White) for a two hour class and learn how to make the longtime classic: the Christmas stocking!
Kits will be available at the store for purchase!
Fabric Requirements (as shown; makes 2 stockings)
• 1/2 yard Luxe Cuddle® Hide Cardinal, for body
• 1/4 yard Luxe Cuddle® Lamb Snow, for band
• 1/2 yard Silky Satin Solid Red 392, for lining
• AccuQuilt GO! Santa Stocking Die* (#55854), optional
• Stocking template
• 9" decorative ribbon, for hanging loop
• Batting, recommended but not required
• 90/14 stretch machine needle
• Polyester thread
• Felt tip marker or ballpoint pen
• Rotary cutter and mat
• Micro-serrated scissors and/or craft knife
• Long, flower head pins and/or fabric clips
• Basting spray
• Walking foot